We have an opportunity for a Digital Sales Executive at HCP Media. This individual is a highly skilled hunter who will focus on developing new revenue and new customers by identifying the prospect’s advanced digital marketing needs. This includes social media management along with SEM and targeted display. The ideal individual must be a self-starter and will have in-depth digital services and product knowledge, and a proven track record in digital sales and exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Meet and exceed revenue goals
Independent prospecting of digital opportunities that will drive new revenue streams and new customers
Develop and maintain a full funnel of prospects and properly track prospects through the funnel using internal tools
Conduct a professional client (impact) assessment that will lead to a result driven proposal
Professionally prepare and present custom proposals and solutions
Set expectations during pre-sale phase and manage post-sale to meet those expectations to ensure client satisfaction with an eye toward renewal and upsell
Include ongoing digital media campaigns to support the digital presence
Collaborate and work effectively with the internal and external customers
Attend team sales meetings
Other duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree required
– 2-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of work and education experience required. Dealing with small to medium size clients.
– Comfort and working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and sales methods required.
– Must have Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Digital sales, digital services, cold calling, good communication skills
– Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task; highly organized and task oriented
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Bilingual (English/Spanish) desired.
– Strong ability to develop and present professional presentations
– Strong work ethic with a customer service positive attitude (internally and externally)
– Ability to contribute individually, and participate positively and productively in cross-functional teams
– Self-starter. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment; ability to adapt quickly
– Ability to network; business development skills
– Ability to Travel