The Marketing and Business Development Manager will help to devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development, income generation and awareness-raising for HCP Media.
To coordinate these activities, HCP Media is looking for a strong influencer and negotiator, who is self- motivated and has a proven track record of business development, marketing and communication. You should be capable of radical thinking, developing new and innovative strategies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver the strategy for HCP Media’s new business development, marketing and communication, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity, in close collaboration with the Publisher and COO
- Be responsible for communicating this strategy to all HCP Media employees
- Align the strategy with that of the organization and other programs, seeking to maximize effectiveness through collaboration
- Research into relationships that should be developed and manage effective partnerships with both existing and new key corporate partners
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for expanding HCP Media globally.
- At least 5 years of experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment
- At least 3 years of corporate marketing and branding experience
- At least 3 years of experience developing, writing and delivering external communication programs 3 years’ experience in developing high-quality written content for different communication channels including emails, adverts, presentations, etc.
- 3 years of experience in developing and implementing partnership development activities
- Extensive use of project management approaches, including setting project plans, budgets and schedules
- First-class communication skills able to operate professionally and effectively at all levels
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience
- Ability to facilitate, maintain and manage good working relationships between staff and partners
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate
- Ability to provide strategic leadership and management, ensuring that the vision is not lost in the daily operations of the organization
- Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage own tasks and priorities effectively and with minimal supervision
- Ability to review and analyze budgets and financial reports to see implications in the implementation and management of the projects
- Flexibility to undertake national and international travel if required
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills
- An understanding or experience of social enterprise
- Closing skills, a motivation for sales, prospecting skills, sales planning, market knowledge, presentation skills and meeting sales goals
- Relevant degree in business and/or marketing-related subject
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- Bilingual (preferred)
To apply email your resume and cover letter to [email protected].